Lilly Pulitzer Agenda August 2015 - December 2016 Review

Hello Ladies!

Today I really wanted to review the Lilly Pulitzer Aug 2015 - December 2016 Agenda. These pictures were taken back in January and I obviously have not gotten around to writing a review until now. I waited because I liked the wooden table that I started to take pictures on (it was in one of the lounges in my dorm) but I never got to finish taken pictures. However, since the new one is out, I figured it is a waste so I will just show a couple of the ones I have.






I got it in the print Wild Confetti in the Large size. It was $28. {The new ones of the same size this year are $30 ~ which isn't bad.} It is a horizontal lined planner, which I love because I like to copy the info for the syllabi to planner and actually write out the assignment. {When the semester starts, I can so it a "plan with me" maybe.}
 I ordered it I believe Friday, October 30 and received it November 4th. When I moved in to my dorm, they gave us a planner however it was not working for me and was not cute. So, of course I had to order one.


When you open it up. The page on the right has a pocket. (to be honest, both pages are currently covered and stacked in post-it notes ~ all reminders for things I have yet to do)


Next page. There is a pocket on the left. And one page of stickers. I did not use any of the stickers. They are cute but I could not bring myself to use them. (They are now collectible ;P).


All of the tabs through December 2015. The only thing I do not like is the over-hang of the month of December 2015 because nothing supports it. But, it is not a huge deal.


January 2016 - December 2016


One of the monthly overviews. I do not really use these except for like finals and school breaks (I'll show in a different post.) But for this one. There are monthly overviews of all 17 months in the front of the planner and then a monthly overview of the month at each tab. So you basically have two monthly overviews of each month, which can seem like a waste. But, if you do not want to use two different planners, I think it is great. For example, you can use the one in the front for work and social/club related things and the one in back with the weekly layouts for schools. I tried (meaning thought about it) but since I don't really use monthly layouts it didn't work out. I just write everything in the weekly view.

Overall, I really do love this planner. The only bag thing is no matter when you start and how you use it, you will always end up with wasted months if you want to continue using Lilly agendas since it is 17 months. However, I can see why it is this way because it can be marketed towards different age groups. I think it was the perfect choice for my freshman year of college. I really like the size. I am not the most involved on campus, but I did join things and attend events and it all fit well along with my assignments in the planner. So, I plan on going with the same size for the upcoming year.


For the longest time, I have wanted a Lilly Pulitzer agenda (since about 6th grade). {I remember watching Blair Fowler (juicystar07) and Elle Fowler (allthatglitters21) on youtube and they opened an online store called Glitzy Glam. Blair would always do videos on the products and I remember always wanted the Lilly agenda.} However, I was a private school that had custom ones made. So I had to use those because there were special programs we did and everything was done in the agenda. They were not bad those because they were pretty think and I am pretty sure they were expensive because the high school I transferred to, there's were on $10 and were no where near as nice. Once I transferred high schools, I started exploring different planners.


*All links go to the official retailers site or a reputable seller like a department store, etc. No false links.


Sign up for ebates and make money back while you shop (this is a referral link)
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=tCthkGxXqkgo9V53PS3hCw%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Thank for reading,
A Rosie Ella

No comments