Erin Condren Life Planner Launch Haul 2018-2019

Hello!



I have the new Erin Condren Life Planner for 2018-2019 to show you. I will do a later on since it does not start until July. It is my first ECLP but I have used the Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly for a while now but I will do a review later for. But, continue reading if you want to see the new Erin Condren Life Planner!

It has been a while and I am currently watching the Royal Wedding of Harry and Meghan as I write this early in the wee hours of the morning (5/19/18). I am not the biggest of the British Royal Family. I tend to prefer the other European Royal Families over them, especially the Swedish one (if you've seen my Pinterest, you can tell) but I decided to watch because why not? I actually woke up early for Kate and Williams wedding also years ago.

Just to warn you, this will be very picture heavy! I went with the Horizontal Colorful version. Also, I will have the products linked throughout the post and I will have a referral link at the very end where you can get $10 off your first order (I understand if you do not want to use it!).


Here is a postcard and a gift label that you receive with every order (colors and quotes do change!).


These are the launch day freebies. I did order on launch day. First is an exclusive sticker sheet white holographic foiling. Next to it is a reusable bag (available for $8) in the new Woven Wonder pattern.


This is the Holiday Sticker Pack ~ $7


It comes with three sheets the first is rose gold, second is gold, and third is silver. The third is New Year's and I wish it was gold but it is still cute.


I included a few pictures below of a couple of the pages. Each page either has rose gold, gold, or silver.








Almost to the planner, I promise. Inside the planner comes the plan for it pouch that actually used to be attached but now it comes loose in the planner.


There are 3 compliment cards. Two 20% of coupons, gift labels, and a coil clip (the thing on the left) that you can just attach to the pouch to clip-in and out of the planner if you'd like. In the back, you can see the pouch.


Here is my Erin Condren LifePlanner for July 2018 - June 2019. The cover I went with is called "faithful eucalyptus" ~ the quote comes from Romans 12:12 in the Bible. At the bottom, I just have my first name and then 2018-2019 underneath. I think I am one of the few that always personalizes my Erin Condren planners with the date right on the cover (I did the same with my Monthly Deluxe ones). Most people just put their name and that is it because the covers are interchangeable which is cool but I like to date everything.
The cover I chose is a basic one with no metallic foiling so it was $55 for the planner. However, I did get the gold coil for an additional $10. So, I paid $65 for the planner. For most cover, you can color it your way if you do not like the preselected colors. The background color I chose is "Cherry Blossom" and the yellow writing is "Lemon".
Also mine is the colorful, horizontal version.










There is a total of 4 line note pages. I wish Erin Condren would go back to more note pages in the back like she did years ago instead of the coloring pages. 


4 doted note pages


Coloring page


Another coloring page and a contacts page for 18 people


2020 overview with some planning space for the future.


The first sticker page with some icons. From left to right, it alternates rose gold, silver, then gold. Also, the colors coordinate to the months in the planner. Far left is January and far right, December.



Another page of functional stickers with foiling.


Some fun stickers with foiling.

The standard labels that come in the Erin Condren planners.


A folder ~ the teal part has gold foiling.


A pocket on the back that comes with a perpetual planner (available to buy on her site) with rose gold foiling.



It goes from January to December. If not used for perpertual planning (i.e., Christmas same day every year, birthday same day every year, etc.), you can used it for a thankful thought for the day, prayer list for the day, favorite memory of the day, or much more. Or you can just put big days that happen in the year like important events along with holidays just for that year. You can even just give it to someone who needs a very simple planner where they can trip meetings or when to watch the game, etc.


There are 9 spaces for contacts and 9 spots for usernames and passwords.


Here is a list of all the important dates and holidays that occur every year. If date changes every year but the same day like Thanksgiving, it says fourth Thursday. For things that sometimes change between months like Easter it is under one month but it mentions the other month that it occurs in.

Overall, I am very excited and I cannot wait to start using it! I honestly look through it everyday.

If you would like to use my referral link for $10 off your first order, click here! I appreciate it.

Thank you for reading! I hope you have a delightful day!




No comments