GLOSSYBOX July 2016 - Review


Hello again! I am here with the GLOSSYBOX July 2016 Review. You can check out my June 2016 review here.
Now, I did not plan to buy this. I got my June box was 40% off but I used the code after the cutoff date for being charged. So, I was charged $21 for this box. But is was a good box, I am not totally upset. I at least have the pink GLOSSYBOX. I do have estimated values of each product. I did the math, so please ignore if I did not do it correctly!!

Again, I am sorry about the pictures. They are not the best and the lighting is bad (I really do hate the lights in my room at home!). I took this pictures JUST IN CASE I did do a blog post. But, of course, I never took better ones in the day light.


The box when you open it.


All of the amazing contents!
I did get a $50 off your first 2 boxes of HelloFresh code. That I never claimed. You had to do it within 30 days. I also did not plan on being charged for another box. You also do not see the pamphlet with all the information.


Full Size $21.00 / .40 FL. OZ.

I received a 0.16 Fl. Oz. size sample. I really do like the color. It is a nice mauvey pink color, which is one of my favorite colors! ~~ $8.40 value


Full Size $45.00 / 3.3 FL. OZ.

I received the full size!! I was very happy!. It is one of my favorite products from the box. It is moisturized and make your skin look like it is glowing. However, I have not tried it in my hair yet. I am kind of scared to. ~~ $45 value


Full Size $16.00 / 2.5 FL. OZ.

I received the 2.53 OZ full size product!!. It is supposed to help speed up the drying process. I do like the product and my nails do feel dry. However, it still has to go through the smudging process (But, that might because I am sometimes heavy handed with nail polish.). ~~ $16 value


Full Size $12.00 / One Piece

I received the full size of this product also. I do not know about the quality because I have not used it. I personally do not like the color. I did swatch is on my hand, so I cannot donate it. I might just keep it for if I do a friend's makeup or just give it to a friend. ~~ $12 value


Full Size $5.00 / 1 Piece

I received the full size of this also. I have yet to try it yet. But, I have seen similar products on the market that work well. ~~ $5 value

MOISTURIZE Treatment Sheet Mask
*Image taken from GLOSSYBOX. By clicking on it, you will be taken to their site.
Full Size $7.00 / One Mask

I received the full size also since it is just the one mask. I have not tried it yet. The brand is exclusively available at Macy's. I realized that I never took a picture of it but, you can see it in the background of most of the photos. ~~ $7 value

Total (estimated) value of this box... $93.40.

About $36.08 higher than last month.


Thank you for reading and have a great day!

*All links worked at the time of this post. They are all links that take you to the official company's store, GLOSSYBOX, or a department store that sells the product, or my blog (arosieella).

No comments