GLOSSYBOX June 2016 ~ Tony Awards Box

Hello ladies!

I just wanted to do a quick post on the June 2016 GLOSSYBOX (which I know this is super late but better late than never!). I do have estimated values of each product. I did the math, so please ignore if I did not do it correctly!!


The theme was the Tony Awards, which I just had to have the box. I have always been obsessed with Broadway and musicals and I felt this box was meant to be. Years ago I heard of GLOSSYBOX, but never got around to ordering one. I have tried a few different subscription boxes in the past (that can be another post later) but at that time, GLOSSYBOX still was only in the UK. So by the time it came to the US, I had stopped ordering boxes. Throughout the years though, I randomly would get a Birchbox or two.

I actually got this box in July because I ordered it so late in June (the 30th). I used the code JUNE40 and got the box 40% off. So instead on paying $21, I payed $12.60. I was very happy with the deal.

Sorry about the pictures. I took them at night when I opened the box. (I hate the lights in my room at home!) I planned on taking some better ones the next day, but at the time, I was not sure if I was going to write a blog post or not.


The Tony box inside the box it was mailed in.


Super cute packaging!!!



Full Size $19.00 / 10.6 OZ.

I received a 1.5oz bottle.  I am not super if it is good or not because I do not used hairspray that much. So I plan to just donate it or give away to a friend in like a gift basket or something. However, it should be good because Sebastian is a good hair care company.  ~~ about a $2.69 value


Full Size $18.00

I received the full size lippy. It is a really pretty pigmented lip color and has a cream to matte finish. The description says it was made box GlossBox. I believe the this color was either made just for this GLOSSYBOX or GLOSSYBOX in general.   ~~ $18 value


Full Size $19.00 / 0.34 FL. OZ.

I received the full size. It is a waterproof mascara, so you can cry and sweat all you want. I personally do not think that is worth $19. I do not find it did much for me at least. I only use it when I need a waterproof mascara (which is not much), since I do not like waterproof much.  ~~ $19 value


Full Size $27.00 / 10 Towelettes

I have not tried these yet. I really do not need a tan. I plan on eventually trying these out to add a nice glow or even out some of my tan lines maybe. I have heard many great things about these though. HSN, at least during the summer, had many good deals on these. I received two half body towel = one full body application. So the price is 5 full body tans for $27.  ~~ $5.40 value


Full Size starting around $28ish / 3.2 OZ

The was no price on the info card. I received a tiny vial 0.06 OZ (about the size of a tiny perfume sample). I tried it once. I mixed a small amount with my conditioner. I did not notice a difference, but I do not think I used enough based on a Sebastian salon video I saw about it on YouTube.  ~~about a $0.53


Full Size $14.00 / 5.0 FL. oz

I received a 1.69 oz bottle. Do I think it is worth it? Maybe....it is very refreshing to use. But I do not notice much improvement when I use it. But of course, I haven't used it much. Many people refer to it as water in a can...which it is. But it is a nice hydration mist. ~~about a $4.70 value


Full Size $7.00 / 1 mask

I received the full size since it is one mask. I personally LOVED it. It is one thing is this box that I plan to for sure re-buy. It was very refreshing and my skin felt moisturized and looked brighter. It also smelled amazing. It is available at Sephora. ~~$7.00 value

Total (estimated) value of the box..... $57.32

not that bad considering I only paid $12.60. I was not super disappointed because I do not receive beauty boxes monthly. So nothing was repetitive for me. Overall, I love this box.


Thank You for reading and have a delightful day!

*ALL links work at the time of this post. The links provided take you to the actual companies site, an official retailer, or GlossyBox.

No comments