Kendra Scott Kiri Necklace ~ Rose Quartz

Hello!
I just wanted to share with you a necklace that I got for Christmas and have been obsessed with. I had been eyeing this necklace {Kiri in Rose Quartz} for a while now and I just had to have it. I figured it would be a great everyday necklace. When I went home to California for Winter Break, I knew I just had to have it and couldn't wait any longer. So Dec. 26th, I went to Fashion Island in Newport Beach to the fabulous Kendra Scott store (the only one is California).



It was my first purchase ever from Kendra Scott and I can't wait to go buy more. I have honestly been wearing this necklace non-stop and get lots of compliments. I think I might have even got my mom obsessed. For years, I passed the store at Fashion Island and never really looked too much into her jewelry but I'm glad I did. Hopefully, this summer when I got back home to California, I can work there!

xoxo,
Rosie Ella

No comments