Erin Condren 2019-2020 Life Planer Year in Review


*Post contains affiliate links!

Hello! 

In honor of the new Erin Condren life planner launch, I just wanted to do a year in review of my 2019-2020 that I never got around to posting. This is one of my absolute favorite EC covers. It is Ranunculus Radiance that was a partnership with Green Wedding Shoes.

The base price for the planner is $55 but every year, I like to splurge on the gold coil, an additional $10. I just love the way it looks. If you have never purchased from Erin Condren before, you can use my referral link here if you would like $10 off your first purchase.

I usually try do these posts right when I get a new planner but I had an issue with customer service. I did take photos but I sadly lost them all when I had to unexpectedly restore my device.

So, I took new photos after a year in my planner and I am here with a review!


Open up to the beautiful velum page. I went with the colorful inside.


Quote page - I love this Kaleidoscope design!




There is a note page the beginning of each month.


A dashboard on the left and a productivity page on the right (my favorite improvement from last year!)



I went with the horizontal since I prefer it for school (finally finished!).


After the final month, there are a couple of lined note pages.


A few dot grid pages where I like to draw charts.


Coloring pages, which I personally never use.



And...stickers! I wish I had the pictures before I used some of them. Every year I end a planner with most of the stickers unused.





In the back, there is a beautiful double sided folder. I LOVE the colors!


And I love the cover (Ranunculus Radiance)!

I really did enjoy the planner and I am very happy with the updates for the new 2020-2021 and I cannot wait till I order mine! I loved having the monthly productivity pages every month. I feel like it kept me more organized. I almost went with the vertical but I am glad I stuck with the horizontal. However, I think for my next one I will be doing vertical!

If you are interested in an Erin Condren planner or want to see the variety of planners and products offered, you can click here for $10 off your first purchase. This is my referral link but do not feel pressured to use it.

Thank you for your time and if you used my link.

I hope you have a delightful day!

xoxo

No comments