sugar ~ paper l.a. 2015 Planner Notes Review!

Hello!
Today, I really wanted to review the Sugar Paper LA 2015 planner. I have been wanting to review this all year long and with 5 days left, I figured now is the time. Especially since the 2016 ones have been out for a while now.
I randomly started following Sugar Paper LA in 2014 and always loved their designs. I considered ordering a planner from their website but never got around to it. One day, I did see that they were release and Target line and I very happy. I purchased this planner at the end of December 2014 just in time to use for the second semester of my senior year at Target for about $10/$12ish(?). But I thought it was worth it. I love the May Designs, but it wasn't working for me as well as I thought. The sugar paper la planner is a January 2015 through December 2015 planner.



The cover is a clearish plastic that kind of mutes out the pink, but protects the planner. It is on the front and back.

The cover/title page.

To the left is a 2015 & 2016 calendar overview.
To the right is a quick reference info page for you to put your info and family/emergency information.

There are these two pages for you to put up to 40 names and addresses/numbers.


Here is my January 2015 overview

The first week in the planner. I was very exited to write in it (I messed up right away).


My first week at school using it.

There are lamented tabs for each month that are protected when closed by the plastic covers.

An empty month overview.


An empty week overview. I personally love this set up for planners since I am in school.


After the month of December, there is a huge Notes tab.


Empty notes pages. There is a pretty big notes section {at least 50 pages scouting single-sided}. For me, it is to big. I do not mind if it is small or big, I rarely used the notes. I just used 4 total. The 2 are filled with college usernames and passwords for when i applied and the next 2 were for ideas planning my 18th birthday party.




Next to the last note page is a holiday overview for all major holidays 2015-2018. I personally don't see the point of 2017 and 2018 since there are no calendar year overviews but oh well.


Last but not least, is the back cover. the stick of the left page came of the front cover but I peeled it off stuck it on the back. Me being me, I wanted to save it.

Overall, I really did love this planner. I like the weekly layouts for school because I have enough room to write school work. I do not really care for the notes section, but it doest bother me that it is there. {I haven't seen the new ones in person yet since I already have a new planner, but I want to check anyway to compare.}I only used the planner through June when the school year ended. For college, I got a  new agenda {which I have been loving and will do a review soon!} since I have so many passwords and stuff I was afraid to loose it and plus I seem to buy a new planner/agenda every semester.

Side Note: I know that it has been a VERY long time since I have written a post, but I am back! There are soo many that I have planned since the beginning of the year, but I never got around to writing them. Some {well most} i want to get up by the end of the year, this one being on of them. Once i get on track, I plan to have a post every Wednesday. lets hope!

xoxo,
Rosie Ella

No comments