archer farms ~ Chocolate Peppermint cookie mix

Hello, I just wanted to do a quick post. I didn't realize until the last minute that I should do a post. I believe I made these Wednesday, January 6th. Though, I bought them before Christmas. You might still be able to find it at Target because I found it on the regular baking aisle. I believe it was $3.99 or so. You get the mix and the crushed peppermint, so all you need is a stick of butter, water, and 1 egg.

The instructions are super easy to follow .
I didn't think to take pictures as I made these. So, right before I stuck this second tray in, I made sure to get a picture.
Also, ignore the cake pans. I didn't feel like looking for the cookie sheets so I made them in cake pans.

The finished product. They were super yummy! But, they were a bit too chocolatey for me. They kind of taste like Andes Mints to me. My mom and dad also liked them.

xoxo,
Rosie Ella

No comments