Update August 2016

Hello,

I know it has been a while since I have posted and I know I said I was going to post more but of course I have not. I have many posts planned and have taken many pictures for those post however, I am still not sure what I want to do with my blog. I know for sure I want to continue it, but I am trying to decide if I want to continue it here, or pay for web hosting through wordpress and buy a domain that way. So, it has been stalling me for a very long time and is the reason for not have many posts this summer. I do think I will be on blogger for at least a little while longer while I try to decide. I will probably still post a bit here. I was just trying to avoid posting too much here and have to transfer it later. But, after thinking about it, I decided to just keep writing often and then just worry about transferring it later.

So.......I should have a post up in the next couple of days. I just wanted to update you.

Thank You for reading,
A Rosie Ella

No comments