Lilly Pulitzer 2016-2017 Agenda in Southern Charm


I finally decided on a planner for this upcoming school year and of course I ended up choosing a Lilly one. This is the Lilly Pulitzer 2016-2017 Agenda in the print 'Southern Charm' in the large size. It was $30. So I actually wanted to show you the agenda and review it since I got it earlier this year and also before I run out of time like I did last year.

I actually got it for $21.60 at Barnes & Noble (10% with membership and 20% with coupon from having the membership) because I did not want to pay for rush shipping and I wanted to see some of the covers in person. I am actually really glad that I got Southern Charm. Originally, I did not really like it when I first saw it online. When I saw Kaitlin's video on it, it actually looked really pretty. However, I looked back online and I still kind of did not like it. So... when I went to the store I bought Southern Charm even though I did not like it too much. The next morning (Monday), I take it out of the bag and just stare at it and question my choice. 10 minutes later, I was absolutely in love with it. It is soo cute!!!. It is actually really pretty in person. Pictures do not do it justice.


The back cover. The design covers the entire back, but I left the sticker.



The inside cover and the right page has a pocket.



Another pocket page on the left and a little history on Palm Beach and how Lilly Pulitzer started her company.



One of the sticker pages.


Second page of stickers.



The next page.



And all the tabs.



Map of Palm Beach.



2017 and 2018 overview.



Some 5x5 artwork. There are a total of 6 images {very cute for framing}.



Dates to Celebrate.



The travel pages. There are a total of 12.



Number and addresses pages. There are total of 4 pages with 10 per page.



10 note pages.



August 2016



Monthly overview



Weekly overview

Now a few of my favorite months!

September 2016



December 2016



August 2017



November 2017



January 1-7 2018. This is actually pretty interesting. Planners usually just finish up the last week and never go past the last day of the month unless it is in the middle of the week. So it is actually pretty interesting that there is a whole week after the end of the year.



Last page and inside the back cover.


Overall I think that I is very cute and I cannot wait to use it. Make sure you check out my post about how I organized my agenda last year.

Thank You for reading!

No comments