New Posts Coming Soon!

Hi Lovlies!

I just wanted to check in ~ there will be new posts next month (September). I was taking a short break after a stressful Spring and Summer semester of classes. Sadly (I guess?), I got all of my generals out of the way so I have only been taking major classes (all business) and so it has been very hard and stressful. I realized my mistake this semester ~ there will be no more fun classes. I always made my schedule work so that way I could take fun and interesting generals instead settling for just any course (for example, I took a class where we studied fairytales). But, I have settled into my classes this semester (Fall) so I plan on getting some posts written this weekend and also applying for jobs and internships (eek!)

Thanks for reading and have a delightful day!
xo

No comments