Joules Evedon Rain Boots

Product Image, click to zoom
*Image taken from Nordstrom's site. By clicking it, you will be directed to their site.

Hello Mes Cheries, I just wanted to write a quick review post on the Joules Evedon Rain Boots. Since it is now raining in many places. My first pair of Wellies! It might be might first pair of rain boots in general.
For at least 5 or so years no, I wanted a pair of Hunter Rain Boots but since it didn't rain much where I lived, it did not really make since to buy them. So, when I went of to college, I bought snow boots since it snowed. I didn't buy rain boots because I have other types of boots to wear. I was happy when I came across these hidden gems (at least at the time). I actually got mine from Nordstrom's as a Christmas present. I had come across them in early December of 2015. However, I was not sure how they ran and no Nordy's near my school or back at home (in/near Orange County where there are numerous locations) had them in stock. So when I finally made it home, I waited till Christmas and my parents let me order them. They were $164.95. While waiting for them in the mail, all I could do was hope they fit. I thought that if I had to return them, it wasn't fair because then someone else at the mall would get these super cute boots. And most people hadn't even seen them before or even heard of the brand. Thankfully they fit! The only thing is that one of the plaques was crocked. I was to lazy to send them back though.
When I first got home for winter break, I even went to Nordstrom's to ask if they carried the brand and the lady gave me a weird/rude look. If she was smart, she would have offered to order them for me to make a sale. I ended up doing to this guy and buying a pair of heels from him. I hate when stores give weird/rude looks if you ask about something they obviously sell (I have many stories about this, but that is another post.).


I have pretty wide calves and they fit amazingly. The do run pretty big but I do not mind. The boots only go up to a size 10. Most of my shoes are 10, but I usually by most of boots in size 11. I have these in a 10 and I still have enough room for thick socks. So if you have wide calves, these will work for you. You do not have to buy the mini version (which they now sell and are super cute!!) because you think that these will be to small. I am able to even wear jeans with mine.

Now for some pictures! I want to apologize for these pictures because I took these at night or very early in the morning right before my flight back in early January 2016. I left the boots at home when I went back to school from winter break because I was not sure if I wanted to keep or not and it would be easier for my parents to return them because I couldn't take the box. I ended up having them ship the boots to me a week or two later.
The color is called Black. Majority of the boot is black, with the brown top and the bow is kind of a mustard yellow but together they are all very neutral. I was going to get the Navy with red bow, but based on the Amazon reviews (they have the most reviews because at the time the brand was somewhat new to the USA ~ Joules even has a US site now... I think when I bought mine it was only the UK site.), I believe, people said it was lighter in person.


It comes in this ADORABLE floral box. It is soo cute!!. I have the box back at home because I do not want it to get ruined. I have an obsession with floral stuff. I have numerous dresses and shirts, it's just so pretty! I want one of Joules floral boots next.



The two boots in the box. It came nicer packaged but at this point I had tried it on many time to make sure I wanted to keep them.


The front of this absolutely gorgeous boot!


The infamous box! The reason I bought it. My dad saw the price and kept joking that I should buy one of the cheaper pairs of Joules and he would glue a blow for me. The bow is lightly stitched and is easy to cut. For my calf to comfortably fit, I had to cut it and retie it. You can easily just steam the bow smooth after. I also recommend it you have retie it, to put one or two stitches in to hold it in place. I usually retie it every time I wear it (my muscly calves! :( especially with jeans) and sometimes after a good amount of walking the bows come undone.

Overall, I think that these boots are adorable and I love them so much! They are especially great it you have bigger calves (ex. dancers, sport players, etc.) Also very comfortable walking around a HUGE college campus.

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and have a delightful day!

*All links worked at the time of this post!

No comments