Update December 12, 2016

Hello mes cheries!

I know it has been a VERY long time (almost 2 months)!. I have gotten very busy. I was actually failing three classes (out of 5) earlier this semester but, thankfully, I was able to pull those grades up. I have been doing ballroom dancing but that was only twice a week for two hours a day; it is now over for the semester. I stopped Bible study in early October. At first, because I did not feel I connected with the girls but I eventually started missing them but I was not able to make it for the past few months because I have a lot of homework. They are all very sweet though! I just wanted to update you on why I have not been posting. I planned to do some over Thanksgiving break since I did not go home, but I was exhausted. It is currently finals week with my last being on Friday at 5:30pm. After a long slumber Friday night, I hope to be back to writing. I will try to squeeze in a post this week if possible. I have a project due Wednesday morning for my fairytale class and my Accounting final on Friday. I honestly miss blogging! I just do not want to write a horrible post (which my updates usually are not the best because I usually take a 10 minutes break from studying to quickly write one). If you look at a lot of my actual posts, you'll see that I put a lot of detail in them and links. For example, my GlossBox posts {June and July} are filled with links and prices to different sights and reviews of the products. It usually takes me a couple hours straight just for one post. So, that is the main reason I have not been writing. Hopefully, next semester I will have better time management and an easier course load. Thank you lovlies for reading!

Bye for now and have a delightful day!

No comments