FOREO LUNA Mini Facial Cleansing Brush Review


Hello Lovelies!

Today I just wanted to do a quick review of the Foreo LUNA Brush. I will do a full skin care routine post in the future but I wanted to go ahead a get this review up.
The Foreo Luna devices are soft, silicone devices with T-Sonic™ cleansing. The silicone makes it ultra hygienic. You do not need to buy replacement brush heads, so it is just a one time cost. Although, they recommend not using it to remove makeup. They say you can get away with charging it once every 5 months, just do not leave it plugged in for more than 24 hours.

I actually bought this back in June 2016 and that is when the pictures were taken. I had been eyeing the product for a while and went ahead and bought it since it was on sale. HSN, if you follow my blog, you know is one of my favorite stores, was having a special of the Foreo LUNA Mini Facial Cleansing Brush. This model retails for $99, and I got it for $74 with $37 flex pays. I believe they had it cheaper but I wanted a few days to buy it. I have it in the color 'Petal Pink' which is very pretty light pink.


It came wrapped in plastic but it had the authenticity code and the bar code that goes with it so I did not want to share that. But it come in a compact, hard plastic case.



The is where you plug the cord in to charge it. The device is completely waterproof, so you can use it in the shower.


Inside the box is a little usb cable that you plug into your computer to charge it. It also includes an authenticity card with a code that you can register on the Foreo website for warranty purposes.

The Mini comes with two settings. Turn it on by pressing the center, to change the pressure to a softer mode, press it again. Every 15 seconds it flashes a blue light and you just move it to the next area on your face. After 60 seconds it will flash blue and buzz. After two minutes, it cuts off. The front side is for cleansing, the back is exfoliating. They recommend using a gentle/standard facial cleanser and not a scrub or exfoliator because it can ruin the silicone bristles.

There are most expensive devices by Foreo which in the future I plan to buy. If you want to try it for a short term, there is the Foreo Play for $39. The next model up from what I have in the Mini 2 for $139. I plan to try the LUNA 2 {$199} or the LUNA 2 Professional {$249} next. If you are in the mood to splurge, the is the LUNA Luxe {$6,500}.

There is also a Men's line of devices. Some people wonder why there is a separate line and it is because the bristles are made to deal with the tougher skin that men have. I'm guessing it tougher because they shave.

Overall, I actually really enjoy this product. I love that I can use it in the shower and not have to worry about it dying out on me. It is also really great for travel sense it holds are charge for a long time.

If you are interested, here is the Foreo site. Also, here is the main page for the Foreo products at HSN. At the time of this post, they currently have specials.

Thank You for reading and have a delightful day!

*All links were valid at the time of this post's publication. Prices are always subject to change.

No comments