Update January 2017 + MAC x Mariah Carey!

Hello my loves!

Update

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! even though it is a bit late. I, of course have been putting off blog posts. I honestly do not know why. I think about it but then back out as soon as I start. It has been the same with journaling. I started journaling to my future husband back in September and I was consistent for a while. However, it has been over two months. I keep putting it off because so much has happened and I do not want to sit down to do it. But, I know I need to because if I skip over it, the journal will be pointless. I started it to gift to my future husband (hopefully!) so that he will know why I am the person I am (will be??? since its future).



In addition, I had a cute post planned for people in school that had to do with planners but I lost the photos! I never uploaded them to my computer and when I had gone home for winter break, my phone went crazy and after a few days, I decided to just reset it to factor settings so I lost pretty much everything since August. Also, I'm just hoping that no one texted me or called because it went out on December 24th and I did not get it back on until December 27th at like 4am. It was nice though without a phone but I felt lost when I went out to the store. ~~ I will do a post on it eventually. I planned for Fall Break, then Thanksgiving then pushed it to Winter and of course lost the photos.

I started the new year off well. I went to church and relaxed. I have no resolutions because I do not see the point. For me, when I make changes in my life, I make then when I am ready. So if that is February 1st or July 24th, that is when I make the change and I am able to stick to it.


MAC x Mariah Carey

Now for makeup! I heard about this line in December 2015 and I figured it would come out in early 2016. That did not happen. So Nov 2016, I decide to check up on it and see it is set to come out December 8th on MAC's website and the 15th in other stores. Long story short, I look the 8th but decide to wait until Nordstrom's gets it. I remember the 14th and forget on the 15th. So at like 11am on the 16th I am studying for a final that starts at 3:30 (but I had to be there a 3) and working on a paper due at 5 (which meant I had to finish it before I headed to my final) and while "studying" I see something that says "All I Want for Christmas" and then I remember Mariah's line. So, I go on Nordstrom's website and they are sold out of everything that I really wanted buy I ordered four things (I only got 3 though ~ I guess they oversold the blush so I was refunded). That Monday I went to the mall downtown they were only sold out of 1 thing. So, I was able to get the eyeshadow. There was a mishap with the delivery but I got my stuff!

These are actually my very first MAC makeup products. I have never really been into MAC but I made an exception for Mimi.


The verrryyy cute packing!


One of the lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeliner, and the eyeshadow quad.


~ Little Miss Monroe is the lipglass.
~ Dahhlinggg is the lipstick. The swatch on the left is one light stroke and the rights is 3 light strokes.
~ I'm that chick you like is the eyeshadow quad. The second color in is not pigmented (there are 3 swipes). The rest are pigmented. I just did my makeup with the eyeshadows. There is nothing special and the one color is not pigmented at all. I have the names of the four colors but I do not know which is which: Whenever You Call; Can't Escape Me; Golden Petals Scattering; How You Thrill Me.
~ This Is My Night eyeliner. It is a dark brown liner with a felt tip I believe. I did not swatch it because once I open it, it will start to dry.


Sorry for all the rambling (I am trying to get better)! Thank you for reading and have a delightful day!


No comments