Update!! + HSN: Alice Through the Looking Glass

Hello Lovelies!

It has been a very long time. My last post was in January and I said that I would be doing more posts. Which, of course did not happen. However, I am home now for the summer and I have many post that I plan to write. There are some that I have been wanting to write for well over a year now. So, I hope to get to finishing those up and putting them on auto-post.

I successfully finished my Freshman year of college!!! ~ and passed all of my courses!


I had very bad time management my second semester which is one of the reasons why I was not able to post. I plan of working on that for next fall!

I have been home for a little over two weeks now and have been relaxing like crazy and eating and (sadly) not working out! I am also currently behind on sleep because for the past few minutes I stay up watching HSN's Alice Through the Looking Glass Special. Which if you haven't seen it, you should check it out! I did not think it would have been that big of an event with so many different things, but it is. From clothing, to china, to bedding, to jewelry, and even more - their designers went all out! Majority of what you see is exclusive to HSN, Disney licensed, and is in very limited quantities. Majority of the stuff you see you can only get there, not even at Disney. Exceptions, of course, would be things like OPI, Urban Decay, majority of Royal Albert, and some more). Some exclusive are G by Giuliana, Jeffrey Banks, Heidi Daus, Sharif, and many more).

Since I have been watching it no-stop, I did decide to buy something. It was one of the cheaper items but I am not obsessed with Alice so I did not watch to spend to much. So I went with the "Looking for Wonderland" mug from Royal Albert. This one and the "We're All Mad Here" mug are exclusive to HSN. I ordered it as 2:30ish a.m. CA time which is 5:30 a.m. Florida time which is were HSN is located. There was also reduced shipping (under $2) so I had to buy.



I also love how the mug comes with a corresponding tin. I chose this one because it seemed like a huge theme for the new money would be time. The designers kept saying that type was a huge inspiration for the collection. There was a pillow I saw and it had the rabbit with a clock and it said "Looking for Wonderland". So I decided on this one.

One of my favorite pieces was by Heidi Daus ("Timing is Everything" Watch-Fob-ulous Pendant), also having to do with time.






Sorry it has been so long and I am hoping to get back on track. Also, make sure you check on HSN. But be careful because flex can be a tiny bit dangerous (you might go crazy!).


xoxo,
A Rosie Ella





Disclaimer: I am not being paid to write this. HSN does not even know I am writing this. I just wanted you to know about this special they are doing because it is exclusive. I love collectable items and being one of the few that has it. So I just wanted to inform you just in case you were into collecting also.




No comments