Nordstrom's Early Access (Anniversary) Sale Haul 2018


Hello! I have a tiny haul from the Nordstrom's Early Access Sale (the pre sale for cardholder to the Anniversary sale). For the past couple of years I have not shopped the pre sale as much as in the past since I buy so much from Nordstrom's during the year. I used to go back to school shopping with friends during the sale while I was in high school. I did buy a pair of boots last year but I do not remember if I did a post on them or not. But, I do remember talking about the sale last year. Continue on to see what I purchased this year. And excuse the carpet. Not really a fan but I live on campus and in all the buildings, the carpet looks like this.


I have only purchased two items so far. I went Friday, July 13th to the store to see stuff in person. The Anniversary Sale is mostly the new Fall products. So, I tend to try not to go crazy buying the clothing. I tend to have many fall/transition pieces from Summer into Winter. Plus, I have a lot of clothes out in Utah (where I go to school - a full closet and plastic storage containers filled with clothes and shoes) and I have a lot back at home in California (also a full closet and I have a big bedroom set with a lot of cabinets and drawers filled with clothes). So, I did not really need to much more.
I do want to build a nice winter coat collection, but I have lost weight and I am in between sizes. So, I rather wait until it is closer to the winter season (a article of clothing can only be taken in so many time and only to a certain extent). Plus, I do not know where I will be when I finish school so I do not want to have to many sweaters, jackets, coats, and boots.

Let's get started.




I was so happy when I saw this. I LOVE philosophy bath products and I LOVE lemon scented anything. Plus, it was an amazing value. A 32oz and 6oz duo for only $28. A standard philosophy shower gel is $18 for 16oz.



I got these gorgeous shoes inn Black. There are a few colors and then a beautiful cheetah print with pony hair (they are so cute and so soft). I wanted another pair of black flats because I usually only buy brown and nude. I only have one good black pair and they are slowing wearing themselves out. I walk a lot around campus and I wear them everyday. So, I wanted a new pair. Plus, if I can an interview or something else, I can wear these and they still look nice and put my heels on when needed. (Had a MAJOR interview back in December and many people were flown in. I went to school in the city but I still hung out with them and we walked A LOT all over during our free time ~ thankfully I had a nice pair of black riding boots to put on but flats would have been nice).

Not much of a haul but I hope you still enjoyed! I probably will buy more stuff by the time the sale is over but I will try not to go crazy.

Thank you for reading and have a delightful day!

No comments