Update ~ September 2016!

Hello ladies!!

Sorry for doing so many updates, I know I did one last month around the same time. I just want to let you guys know that I am still here and I am still planning to write for this blog. I know there have been no posts for the past few weeks, I have been so busy and stressed since school started a couple of weeks ago. I plan on doing a couple of quick posts this weekend (since I have no class Fridays) to make up for my absence. And then I will get ahead again in writing my posts so that when I get busy, I won't have to worry. And for whatever reason, if there is a period where I do not post, I will post during breaks (Fall, Thanksgiving, and Winter) if I get too busy. I'm currently taking the last of the pre-business classes (Accounting and Statistics) which are pretty hard along with 3 other courses. I'm also doing ballroom dancing with a "club" on campus (hopefully I can stick to it) and then also hopefully bible study every Tuesday evening. So hopefully, this weekend I can get ahead in my work so that I can have more free time and hopefully I get better at managing my time by next week.

Bye for now and thank you for reading!
Have a delightful day!

No comments