My First VINEBOX!


Hello! I wanted to share with you a review of my very first VINEBOX. I was so excited when I finally was able to try it.

VINEBOX is a monthly (or a one time) subscription service for wine! What drew me to the company was that it is a great way to taste new wines because they send you a vial of wine that is equivalent to one glass/serving. Most wine subscription services, you get full bottles and I really did not know what kind of wine I preferred. So, I thought VINEBOX would be a great place to start. You take a quick, simple quiz, sign up, pay, and they your wine is on its way! {I just checked the site and it seems that you now get 9 glasses of wine to try for $87 (or less if you sign up for more than one month); when I ordered April 30th, I got 3 glasses for $29}.

I came across VINEBOX a couple of years ago on one of the sites that list the different subscription boxes and I could not wait until I turned 21 to try it. However, I go to school in a state with strict alcohol laws and you can not have alcohol shipped to you in the state {I recommend checking out the FAQ section on their website here to see if you live in a state that they do not ship to}. Thankfully, my birthday is always at the very end of the school year (we finish and the very beginning of may) and I knew that I was going home for a week before summer classes, so I ordered a week before I went home to California. It actually arrived very quickly.


I LOVE the presentation. It has a very nice, sleek design.



I received a red, white, and rosé. If you like the wine, you can order glasses from them in increments of 3, 6, 9, 12.















Overall, I really enjoy the concept and I would order again. I love that they are vials and they are easy to carry and even fit in small purses {it fit in my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC}. I hope you try it out.

Thank you for reading and have a delightful day!

No comments