July and August 2018 Favorites!


Hello!

Today I just wanted to quickly share some of my favorite items from the past couple of months. I like these posts because I can review multiple products in one post instead of multiple tiny (unless I really like the product and want to tell you more info or tell you quickly). 

I decided to combine the two because I never posted July because I went home for two weeks after summer semester right before the start of fall semester and I was exhausted. I took three business classes (2 being VERY hard) and I just needed to relax.

Lets get on to my favorites!


I really enjoyed this book and even better because I got a really good deal at Barnes & Noble. One of my favorite things to do is read. I try to go once or twice a month to Barnes & Noble and then head to Chick Fil'A right after to start my books. I loved the story line and I felt more connected to because I know people affected by Alzheimer's and I have also volunteered with people who suffer from it. I will admit I did get confused because it jumped back and forth between time with the different character perspective. But, it all made sense in the end. A tear-jerker but a lovely book.


Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter

I have used this for a while and I LOVE it. Where I go to school it is very dry all year long. But, in the summer and winter you fell it more (we have all 4 seasons). I wear a lot of open shoes so my feet get VERY dry. At night, I love to but it on thick and put socks over but I use it all over my body everyday. I use a lot of lemon scented products and this mixed with it smells amazing. Also, I use Daisy by Marc Jacobs (the original) and it smells great with it also (at least with my body chemistry).



This smells AMAZING. I saw it randomly in Target at the beginning of July. I fell in love with the smell, it is very perfumey though. Even after getting out of the shower my skin still smelt like it, which I loved. I even started using it as hand soap. It is a very light, foamy consistency which I am not the biggest fan off but I still felt clean. I personally would it again just to use as a hand soap because my skin is so dry, I prefer something a bit more moisturizing for my body. But, then again, I will probably by it again once I run out of my Lemon Philophosy shower gel I talked about here.


I have actually had this for more than a year now but I used it a lot in July. I got it at the RunDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Expo at in May 2017 (I will do a post on that soon!). I paid $20 at the expo for it. They have a HUGE assortment of colors and some licensed products. I have the black waistband with the lavender zipper/pockets (linked above) but you can get a yellow, pink, etc waistband if you wanted. I used this a lot during July because I knew Princess Weekend 2019 registration was coming up and I wanted to do another Disney race. I feel that it gives lots of support and it doesn't ride up. There is two vertical pockets (the purple zipper and a open? one of the other end that are half and half). The open is one is great to slide your phone in (it is snug fit so it will not fall out). On the back, there is a purple (or whatever color you choose) horizontal zipper in the center. It starts about an 1" down and goes the depth of the belt. Also, I HIGHLY recommend going down a size smaller than you think you will be. When I bought it, the lady insisted it would fit and had me try it on.



I picked this up at Nordstrom's back in early July and I have been LOVING this the past few months. It adds volume and I love BIG hair. I used to tease my hair like crazy but, of course, my hair started breaking badly. So, I wanted a very volumizing hair spray. I also enjoy Big Sexy Hair (which is cheaper favorite of mine!).

I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for taking the time to read!
Have a delightful day!
-xo

No comments