My Favorite Laundry Products 2018


Hello!

One thing that many people to do not know about me is that I LOVE doing laundry. So, today I just want to go over some of my favorite laundry products.
I plan to do a more detailed laundry routine the future so I will not get in to that too much today. I will say that I do laundry very often and I do hang dry (and/or) most of my clothing. So, I have very little folding to do. Which is probably why I love doing laundry so much. I also love so many scents and I find it very calming smelling the different scents in the laundry room at home and at school (4th year college student STILL on campus).


My parents have ALWAYS used orange Tide. That is one things I remember from a very young age. They started using this one, Tide Plus Febreeze Sport Odor Defense Liquid detergent for many years and it is my absolute favorite. 


I started using Downy scent beads in October 2017 and I cannot stop. I try to but they smell so good. I love the Downy Infusions 'Botanical Mist' scent and the Gain Fireworks 'Original' Scent. Also, the Downy 'April Fresh'. The Gain and Downy are the same since they are both owned by Proctor and Gamble. 


I started using OxiClean this past summer, 2018. I love OxiClean. I use a strong detergent so I do not need this all the time, if ever, also with the scent beads. But, I just love scooping it into every load even though I don't have to. I have only bought the Versatile one so far. I also used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and it is so much cheaper. Especially, since I feel the need to put it in every load.


I started using Tide Pods when I when to college August 2015. I have used them up until pretty recently (I stopped in August 2018). These are AMAZING for college students especially those in the huge dorm towers. I have always been in small building and many have had laundry rooms on every floor but I still loved this. However, I do A LOT of delicate loads with cold water (more on that in a later post) and these did not always full dissolve. I do not know if my loads were too small (especially since I did them often) or if the washer was the problem because they were short loads in a commercial washer. I love it but I stopped using them because it was annoying have two different products for my loads and having to carry the jug and a pod or two to the laundry room.


I love the Snuggle dryer sheets in Blue Sparkle. I buy scented dryer sheets and use the scent beads because not everything goes in the dryer. So, I like for everything to be scented. They smell so good. I do not use fabric softer (never tried). At home, we used Bounce dryer sheets. I love the smell of everything (or most) laundry related.


I hope you and enjoyed and thank you for reading!

Have a delightful day!

No comments