Lauren James Timeless Planner Review 2017-2018

Hello!
This post is about a year and a half late. But, better late then never! During the summer of 2017, Lauren James came out with the Timeless Planner and I used it my junior year of college. Continue for more info!


It is an undated planner that runs from August to July, so you can used it anytime and any year It is the size of a Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda which can see my reviews here and here for those. I should have written this earlier because it is sadly no longer available. But, I do have many pictures below if you are able to come across one.





There is a page where you can make a gift list for the people in your life and one for yourself. Also a Special Dates page with a list of holidays and you fill in the date yourself and a area for birthdays and anniversaries. I had the picture in here, but I realized I had to many birthday of family members with identifying info. So, I deleted it because there was no way to retake the picture when I wrote this post. I messed up on the Special Dates because I was not paying attention to the year. But I do like that you are able to fill this in as a perpetual calendar since it is undated.


Every month, there is a goal page for you to tracks monthly goals for each area of your life. And if complete, you go and check it off. Each month has it's own theme.



I love how you can track meals, workouts, and water along with you plans within the week. So, you do not have to use multiple planners. It is all organized together.


Each month has a quote or saying at the end of the month along with a note page. August has Lauren James' infamous trademarked saying, Your Day Just Got Better!


I hope you enjoyed! I didn't take a picture of every month, but I just wanted to give an idea of what came in the planner. It also came with some stickers in the back which I just realized I did not get picture of. But they were gold and had ones that said: Hair Appointment, Date Night, Bid Day, Mani/Pedi, Vacation, etc.

You can check out more of my planner post here!

Thank you for reading and have a delightful Day!



No comments