Update March 2018!

Hello All!

I really hate posting updates (well, kind of). I like for you to know what is going on with me but usually when I post and update, I have been absent for a while.

I have many posts planned I have just been emotionally drained and very tired. I was offered a position (pretty much handed to me) and I took and I will have it next year also which is nice. Also, classes have been really stressful. On top of that, something else happened back in December and I am still trying to get over it. I have never really been bullied during my schooling years and you would think that once you get to college you would not have to worry about it. Well, sadly that is not the case. I do think that my situation is somewhat unique since I have been involved in a lot things so far in my college years and the bullying and hatefulness has only occurred with that one group. But...yeah, I am still trying to get over the numerous comments that were made about me.


Nevertheless, I plan on having a post about the Erin Condren monthly deluxe, a beautiful handbag I bought, maybe a 21st Birthday wish list, and more.

Thank you for taking the time to read!
Have a delightful day!

No comments