Yummy Treat - Berry Parfait




Hello!
I just wanted to do a quick post of a yummy, somewhat healthy treat.
I made a "berry" {strawberries are not berries} parfait but you can use whatever fruit your heart desires.


All you need is:
~ a glass of some sort, I used a water goblet
~ fruit of your choice
~ filling {details and options below}
~ toppings {optional and options below}


Some ideas for glasses, I used the goblet in the middle.


I used strawberries and blackberries.
I had blueberries and raspberries but, I usually only eat blueberry muffins or Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate covered blueberries. As for raspberries, I do not eat them often by themselves but I love raspberry fillings and sauce.


You can you whipped cream, whipped topping, cream {I think a mascarpone or Bavarian would be delicious}, yogurt, curd or custard ,{lemon = yum!} etc. There are so many options.
I, personally, am not a fan or whipped cream so I used the whipped topping.


All you have to do if layer you fruit and cream and/or yogurt of choice. You can also include nuts and granola. Basically, you can make as healthy or unhealthy as you would like.



It is very refreshing and something you can easily get creative with.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and have a delightful day!

No comments