Glitzy Glam is coming back!!!


Hello Ladies!

So I just wanted to let you know that Glitzy Glam is coming back!! If you do not know what Glitzy Glam is, it was an online gift shop/monogram shop created by Elle & Blair Flower. I placed my very first order in 2010 and few more orders thereafter. 


When I was in high school {towards the end}, the store closed down. I, of coarse, kept putting off orders assuming that it would stay open. But it closed. However, Blair made the announcement a week or so ago in Elle's Facebook group {Glam Planner}. I, of course, posted this picture and I couldn't believe that Blair liked it! To me, that was like a dream. I started watching Elle and Blair when I was in sixth grade. I have now finished my second year of college. It was has been many, many years. I feel old! I made a reference to the store in my Lilly Pulitzer 2015-2016 Review because they got me interested in the Lilly planners many years ago.

In the picture above, I have:
~ the Hot Pink Waffle Weave Makeup Bag with zebra ribbon and block letters
~ their infamous makeup up brush holder Hot Pink and Green and I believe Curlz was the font
~ Black spa wrap with hot pink and zebra ribbon and hot pink name and I believe Script font
~Hot pink polka dot on lime belt with lime font keychain

Not in the picture
~ a keychain that looks like the ribbon the spa wrap
~ zebra wallet
~ pad and tampon holder
~ tumbler with hot pink and green (like the brush holder)
~ another keychain with large hot pink polka dots on white on a pink belt with a green initial

I also gifted a friend a zebra wallet. 

As you can see, I spent a lot of money with Glitzy Glam and I cannot wait to spend more.

The new launch is Friday, July 14th, 2017. I highly recommend their products, they are very durable. Also, everything in the shop makes for cute gifts that can you can personalize!

Let me know if you have every bought from Glitzy Glam or if you plan to buy!
Thank you for reading and have a delightful day!

Update - Opens 9am PST July 14th!

No comments