My Shopping Plans for July 2017 + Ebates!

Hello!
I just wanted to check in and tell you my shopping plans for this month. I do have a post scheduled to be posted on Thursday, July 13th and another scheduled for Thursday, July 20th. So keep a lookout for those. There also might be some more posts in between. 


The first place I plan on buying from is Glitzy Glam. You can check out more information about that in this post here. But I am looking forward to buying some nice personalized goodies for myself and as gifts in the future!

Next up is one of my favorites! The Nordstrom's Pre-Sale {Early Access}/Anniversary Sale. The sale is the same but if you are a Nordstrom card holder, you can shop early {starts July 13th}. If you go into Nordstroms, the area is usually blocked off by grey curtains. It can be the Nordstrom Debit, Credit, or Visa Credit. I personally prefer the early access because the stuff is not as picked over and the store is not a busy. I am a fan of store cards {I will probably do a more detailed post in the future} because if you shop at a certain store often, it saves you a lot in the long run. My parents got the debit card back in 2006 and a couple of years ago I got a card on the same account. So with the debit, you hook it up to your bank account and you are only spending money that you have. I did open my own store credit card with Nordstrom a while back {not the Visa card}, so I do have both. I find that I save money because do at least half of my shopping if not most at Nordstrom's and you get notes.

I always do some back to school shopping there. Things I plan on buying are:
  • riding boots, I really need a new pair
  • flats
  • flip-flops
  • active wear,
  • a nice trench coat, which I will probably get in the fall though
  • more cardigans
  • blouses, my everyday preference although I'm told I look overdressed
  • dresses
For the most part, that is it.

Elle {Glam Planner shop 1/shop 2} is having a Pre-sale for holiday kits on July 19th. So I plan to buy a planner sticker kit.

I am a HUGE HSN fan and I love their Christmas in July sale. So, I plan on shopping that if they do it this year. I am not totally sure though because I have not seen or heard an announcement. I can see them skipping it this year because they just celebrated their 40th Birthday so they have been having many sales/deals and will for the next month or so. If it does not happen, I can save my money for their sales in the fall and winter.

Lastly, on my radar are fitness related. I plan to buy some things from Athleta when they have their semi-annual sale. I also plan on buying a new fitness watch. Back in 2011 I got a Polar watch which I LOVE and highly recommend. I now want a Garmin watch for running. But, I am still researching to see which brand and model is best for me.

I did buy this kimono from Tilly's the other day. It is by the brand Ivy + Main and was $29.99. It is very cute and I love the bell sleeves.
IVY & MAIN Floral Bell Sleeve Womens Kimono
*picture take from Tilly's website. By clicking the picture, it will redirect you to this item.

I plan to do a post about Ebates in the future but I have to do research about the current sign up/process because I signed up many years ago and I know it has changed a bit. But, feel free you use my Ebates Referral link. With Ebates, you get a % of what you bought back when you shop online. Just makes sure you go to the Ebates site, search for the store and then click shop now.

Thank you for reading and your support! Have a delightful day!

*all links valid at the publication of this post

No comments