Update September 2017

Hello My Darlings,


Hello, I am back with a small update on me. Continue for more! The picture was taken at Disney's California Adventure back in May when I did the Tinkerbell 5k Race {post expectantly soon!}

I know that is has been a while. I have just been very stressed and somewhat busyish. I should be back to blogging soon. I was on a roll and I was ahead and then slowly I, of course got behind. In addition, I have been taking advantage of the first couple of weeks of school before when not much is due all at once and before mid-terms start. I should {hopefully!!} be back to blogging next week now that I have settled into a schedule.

Furthermore, I have been looking into more ways to get more involved on campus and working. I applied for one or two jobs and if I hear back {yay!}, if not... I do not really mind. I figured if I am not working it will be easier to go home Fall Break (one week in October) and all three weeks on Winter Break. And then I would just start working when I get back.

School will always come first, especially since I do not have high consistent traffic to my blog. I try to post whenever possible though. I do like to be ahead in my homework if possible. For example, I am writing this Monday, September 11th and I already finished my work for the week.  I just have one quiz due Friday. I prefer it this way because I can relax and watch however many shows and movies as I would like. Plus, I still have time to do fun things on the weekend. I would like to do a post on this in greater detail so look for that in the next two months!

For the most part, that is all that has been going on so far. And I am not doing ballroom this semester but I am taking dance classes off and on.

So next Thursday, I should {hopefully} have a post up. So make sure to check back!

Thank you reading and I really do hope you have a delightful day!

No comments