Happy New Year! - January 2018

Hello Lovlies!

I know that it has been a while. I tend to be horrible at time management although I plan everything. Hopefully, I will stick to posting. I really like my class schedule this is semester and it works to the point where I have plenty of free time all together instead of small amounts at a time. This is be a very ramble filled post. So, continue on if you are interested.

Well... I wouldn't say horrible at time management. During the week, I have meetings and volunteer and most of my other time goes to homework and studying. Depending on the week, I like to spend at least 3 to 4 days in a study room or computer lab just studying for a few hours. I also like to dedicate Sunday nights also. My schedule is better this semester though! (J'ai laissé tomber ma classe de Français parce qu'il était dans la nuit deux fois par semaine.)


Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 and Thursday, December 7th, 2017... I will never forget those days. I could honestly say that Thursday was probably one of the best days of my life. It will sound weird because I do not want to go into too much detail. But Wednesday night, I met some people and I went to dinner at Olive Garden with a couple of the girls. Thursday (it is hard to say without giving it away but all of us from all over the country were there for a reason which happened in the morning). After, we all hung out I showed a group of the girls around the city and then we ate. Headed back to the hotel, met up and talked to some of the others and I went out with them and showed them around and ate. It was just amazing that day sadly stuff happened later but I will forever be grateful for that day.

There are a couple of things I am excited for. I am very excited for UnREAL to return the season 3 premier got pushed back but it is coming back this February! I tried a megaformer (Lagree) class on 1/7 and I was sore for a few days. I have done different workouts but that was one of the hardest. I still plan to take more classes in the future!

Read on if you would like to hear a little about my winter break.

I had a great winter break. I went home for three weeks. I did not get to do everything I wanted but my friend and I already have plans for when I get back to California.

  • My parents, my brother, and I tried to go see the lights at the Mission Inn in Downtown Riverside. I have been wanting to go for years and my dad loves the hotel. He went to dinner there once for work. So get there a wee bit early only to find a bunch of people already there. We did not know that you had to wait in line to go see the lights. It is a resort so the outside areas (and I guess inside areas) and decorated beautifully. We did not stand in that very long line just admired what we could see. There were also horse drawn carriages for $60 for 10 minutes around the loop. We also did not partake so we left soon after we got there and headed to Tahoe Joe's in Chino. The food was good and the staff was super cute ;).
  • On Christmas Eve, we went to church. It was a beautiful service. For the past couple of years, we have been going to Eastside Christian Church at the Anaheim Campus. I LOVE it! They go all out on their Christmas Services have many service times (at different locations) the week leading up to Christmas. Click here to view the whole service with the performances and here just to view the sermon. I hope you enjoy! On Christmas it was just very relaxed.
  • I did not really do much on New Year's Eve. But, on New Years, I went to Downtown Disney with a friend to reminisce before they got rid of some of the stuff there :(. I do not have many pictures because we were "living in the moment". As we looked around, we realized everyone around us was on their phones and/or on snapchat. So we tried to avoid that. She is one of the very few people I know that can spend hours with you and will never look at her phone (and I love that!). I actually went home over Thanksgiving and on Friday we at the Pelican Grill (where I had my 18th birthday) and on Saturday was her 21st Birthday party. It was super cute and fun (it was a paint and sip). Sadly, I am not 21 yet but I am almost there (still trying to figure out what to do for it though because I am not a party person, probably boring to most - maybe I will do Afternoon Tea, idk)
Thanks your reading! I just wanted to catch you up somewhat on my life.

Have a delightful day!


No comments